Minifab is a global leader in the development and manufacture of custom medical POC devices. Based in Melbourne's eastern suburbs in a state-of-the-art facility, Minifab's team of professionals include an outstanding group of design, development, NPI and manufacturing engineers, along with talented scientists, quality assurance, and manufacturing staff.
The Minifab business is supported by an incredible group of administration staff, and due to continued growth, their commercial department requires the skills of an experienced Payroll Administrator to join the team on a permanent part-time basis.
The Payroll Administrator will have responsibilities on a local and international basis - Processing monthly and fortnightly salaries in Australia and the US, as well as overseeing the management of the payroll system in Germany.
The Successful Candidate will be responsible for remitting payroll, superannuation, and medical to appropriate agencies, whilst ensuring that all accounting activities are compliant with government regulations.
- Co-ordinating out-sourced payroll providers in Australia, US and Germany
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of employee information with the out-sourced payroll providers and the company ERP systems
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deduction, leave reports as required
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Developing ad hoc reports as requested
- Liaising with the Financial and Management accountant as required
- Supporting the HR Manager in maintaining files and system information for new hires
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Need to have experience in ADP, Netsuite, and SAP systems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Experience in Australian payroll requirements
- Experience with external payroll providers
- Ability to problem solve and understand the impacts of decisions within the payroll process.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV in a Word Format.
Kindly note that due to the high number of applicants, only short-listed Candidates can be contacted.
Questions can be directed to Jaquline Farag at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0411 832 205