We're searching for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join our team at Fuse Recruitment! Our accounts team is looking for a team player to assist with payroll on a part time basis from Monday to Wednesday. Our team is dynamic, supportive and we pride ourselves on a healthy team culture.
You will be responsible for delivering a high standard of payroll support and work collaboratively with the senior accountant. Our business recruits in a variety of sectors, so you will be required to process timesheets and pay contractors based on different industry awards.
- Part-time hours, work 3 days a week
- Supportive, friendly and team-based culture
- Join a national organisation and support offices across Australia
- Process a high volume of timesheets from Fuse Recruitment contractors working across different sites using the Astute Payroll system.
- Accurately enter data and check data is correct for processing
- Interpret different awards including clerks private sector, manufacturing, building and construction and process overtime and allowances accordingly
- Respond to timesheet enquiries from contractors via phone or email
- Assist internal staff with timesheet queries
- Prior experience in a payroll position (Experience in a recruitment or labour hire company will be highly regarded)
- Ability to interpret a variety of different awards
- Strong attention to detail and ability to enter data accurately
- Experience using Astute Payroll and Xero will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work effectively autonomously and as part of a close-knit team
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our team, apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.