We are seeking a skilled Payroll Officer to take on a maternity leave contract with a leading Electrical Engineering and Manufacturing business. Based in their Head Office you will be responsible for ensuring their large contingent of employee are paid correctly and on time. Duties will include:
- Management of End to Eng Payroll including collation of information and ensuring information is correct in system.
- Adding new and updating existing employees pay details.
- Ensuring all payments are processed accurately and bank files are sent before deadlines.
- Reconciliation of all PAYG, Payroll Tax and Superannuation payments.
- Producing payroll reports.
Ideally, you will have extensive experience delivering payroll support for a large business (>500 heads) with extensive experience and understanding of Micropay Meridian. In conjunction with your process skills, you will manage any inbound pay inquiries from staff, so excellent communication skills are a must as well as an excellent work ethic with very high attention to detail.
This contract position is expected to run for a little over 12 months and offers a competitive hourly rate and onsite parking is included!
Interested? Call Matthew Christensen on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion or apply now!