An exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and publicly listed Insurance Broking organisation, providing Group Administration and Payroll support.
Our client is a publicly listed Insurance business with a large number of varied operations across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, predominantly related to the general insurance sector. We are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Officer/Administrator to support both payroll and general office/building administration functions in a 6-month contract.
What's on Offer:
- Work for an international organisation
- Highly rewarding opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial business
- Competitive remuneration
- Payroll administrative duties and follow-up, including filing
- Supporting general office/building administration functions
- Assisting with the daily operations of the Group Administration Manager
- Contributing to some nominated projects and initiatives within the business
- Available for work Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm, with flexibility on hours
- Payroll experience mandatory, preferably on a large scale
- High-level organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Advanced skills across Microsoft Office programs
- ADP payroll experience preferred
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity, Apply Now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.