Who will you be working with?
Our client is an industry leader in delivering high voltage infrastructure projects. Their company values are teamwork, integrity, innovation, and sustainability. They value and reward their loyal and dedicated workforce.
What are the benefits?
- Mon-Fri with start and finish times negotiable
- 6 months minimum contract
- Minimum base rate of $433.58 per day (3% increase on 01/03/2022)
What will you be doing?
In this position, you will provide organisational, administrative, and clerical support to the General Manager and their leadership team and focus on achieving efficiency, reliability, and stakeholder satisfaction. This role includes responsibility for management and delivery of general administration services and operates proactively while monitoring and preparing the relevant activity programs in a timely manner.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Provide high quality, confidential secretarial services and administrative support to the GM and nominated managers including but not limited to e-mail, diary, travel, and correspondence management as well as purchasing processing and reconciling
- Deliver a high standard of customer service to Energy Queensland Limited managers, employees, and external stakeholders
- Maintain all systems, records, and documentation, including commercially sensitive, legal, and confidential material
- Organise and coordinate meetings, functions, venues, and catering including greeting and hosting on behalf of the EGM as required
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to health, safety and environment and support a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Comply with all relevant legislation, policies, procedures, and practices
What do you need?
- Certificate IV in Business Administration and or related experience or demonstrated sound level of skills and knowledge supporting senior level management
- Well-developed written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated sound level ability in organisation, planning and time management skills, with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to manage multiple priorities from managers to meet deadlines and time commitments, and a high level of commitment to detail and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in moderately complex systems, applications, and office technology including the ability to produce quality documentation
- Ability to work in a team environment and contribute as a member of multiple teams, provide guidance to others as required, along with the ability to work autonomously as a highly self-motivated individual
- Understanding of policies, procedures with a good appreciation of the company's products, services, customers, and operations
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Schell on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!