Being one of the most-researched fields in the academic industries, pharmaceuticals has impacted to todays days in strong development in undertaking a finished product in evolving modern medicine. Our client is a burgeoning pharmaceutical developer with their sights set on building a team to support the requirements of their pharmacy's operational needs.
We are on the hunt for a strong Pharmacist - Compounding to undertake finished product compounding for direct patient dispensing and retail pharmacy activities.
Within this role you will be required to rotate from retail pharmacy and compounding duties. Reporting directly to the Operations Director your duties will consist of;
- Manage clinical trials, special access scheme and market access projects
- Ensure patients receive medication in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in the preparation of documentations for SPOS
- Reporting and updating on clinical study investigations on product statues
- Coordinating and maintaining client's complaints with ICH GCP requirements
- Identifying required medicines, raw materials and packaging materials
- Participate in retail pharmacy activities including dispensing
To be consider for this role;
- Bachelor of Pharmacy and current registration
- Experience in hospital pharmacy or retail pharmacy essential
- Experience working with clinical trials and compounding (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong attentions to detail
- Excellent salary package
- Strong employee development with a great work team culture
- Flexible working options, with 4 weeks annual leave
If you believe you possess to correct skills and are looking for a change, APPLY NOW! Or give Esteban Calvo from Fuse Recruitment a call on 0435 835 727 for a confidential discussion.