Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking pick packers for our client, located in Eastern Creek.
This is a great opportunity to join a Unique Australian Owned Family Business. We are looking for employees that are hard working, highly reliable and are looking to join a successful leading potato and onion producer.
As Pick Packer you will be part of a highly committed and experienced team and will report directly to the Team Leader. Following on the job training you will be perform general packing and stacking duties of Fresh Produce up to 20Kg.
This job is both -
- Fast paced environment
- Physically demanding & repetitive
Skills & experience
- MUST be able to start work at 6:00am at Eastern Creek
- MUST have own car & licence
- MUST be available to work long shifts at short notice
- Ability to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Be able to differentiate between colours and shades
- Have excellent hand-eye coordination
- Be hard working and highly reliable
- Have good communication skills
- Be a team player who enjoys repetitive tasks and has great attention to detail
- Be safety conscious
- Food production experience
As our client operates Monday to Friday, you will be offered shifts from 2 to 5 shifts per week.
If you are a hardworking, reliable person, who likes working with their hands, then we would like to hear from you.
Please hit APPLY NOW to join our workforce or call Rosa on 08 8104 0747 in BUSINESS HOURS for any questions.
Previous applicants need not apply