About Our Client:
Our client has an outstanding track record for large urban regeneration projects, as well as a stellar reputation in almost all other aspects of civil construction, from roadworks to landscaping. They are experts at installing new services, or replacing existing ones, They are both SA Water and Telstra accredited, and work closely with other utility companies such as ETSA, APA and DPTI. Common service trench, water main, sewerage, and stormwater installations are all day to day activities.
Currently, there is an opportunity for experienced Pipe layers, based out of Two Wells.
These casual roles have an attractive hourly rate and overtime on penalty rates available.
To be Successful You Must Possess the Following:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' Civil experience in sewer , storm water, water and common service
- Resume must reflect recent work history with your extensive experience
- Ability to abide by safety processes and procedures
- White Card
- Highly reliable and motivated
- Strong attention to detail
What's on Offer:
- State of the art equipment
- Substantial hours, with applicable penalties
- Work for an industry leader.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume with 3 current referees.
For more information, call Lydia on (08) 8104 0747 during business hours.