Our client who is a leading Manufacturer in automotive parts are looking for a planning specialist to join their experienced team. They are renowned in their field and pride themselves on the service that they provide to their clients.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an individual to join forces with them and help drive the business further. Our client strives to ensure development and growth for their employees, and this is shown through the outstanding work that they deliver.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Potential career Progression
- Work from home flexibility
- Excellent remuneration
- Free onsite parking when onsite
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Supporting the business development team, strategy, and future project leads.
- Examine information provided from competitors regarding products, industry trends.
- Provide research on consumers to gain information to create Strategic Planning documents.
- Support and Direct key stakeholder conferences, this includes program location, minute-taking, preparation of material needed and arranging follow-up meetings.
- Construct business prototypes to establish financial position for new products, determined by using all resources available to reach assumption confirmation.
- Create and preserve timelines and complete performance reporting
We are looking for someone with:
- Excitement for automotive Technology trends
- Innovative approach to assignments and an excellent Decision maker
- A degree qualification in Business, engineering or equivalent
- Experience in strategy, product planning, product planning, product management or project management.
- Microsoft office experience, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Ability to negotiate outcomes in a complex environment and manage stakeholder to achieve a common outcome
- Capability to deal with results in a difficult setting and supervise stakeholder to agree with a common outcome.
If you are Interested in this opportunity, please call Olivera Petros on 0401 206 227 for a confidential discussion or apply now!