Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our Client, a focused, innovative road surfacing company specializing in Bitumen and Asphalts. With facilities around Australia, and a well-equipped NATA accredited laboratory capable of an extensive range of bitumen, bitumen emulsion and asphalt testing they are currently looking to add an experienced fixed plant operator to join their team.
- Perform general hand, laboring duties
- General Forklift duties
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Training opportunities in Fixed Plant Operations
- Undertake daily housekeeping tasks
- Load/Unload Trucks
- Enthusiastic and adaptable with a strong work ethic
- Current Forklift Licence
- Ability to lift up to 20kg
- Flexibility regarding shift work and overtime
- General understanding of Computer systems
- Bitumen handling training an advantage
What's on offer:
- Long term position
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Well above award rate
- Strong safety focus
- Upskilling to Fixed Plant operations
- Free onsite parking
How to Apply:
If you have worked in a Fixed Plant Operation with hot product or in a simular industry and looking to secure this career building opportunity Apply Now!