Who Will I Be Working for?
Our client is a well-established and reputable business in the Western Downs who are involved in many exciting ongoing infrastructure projects.
What's the role?
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fantastic infrastructure services team and work on several different infrastructure projects in the Western Downs, while expanding your knowledge and skills.
Your duties will include but won't be limited to:
- Daily operation of water truck
- Assisting with pre-start site inspections
- Assisting with daily cleaning of equipment and trucks
- Adhere to WHS policies and procedures including completion of Vehicle Checklists, SWMS, Hazard Reports, etc
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Current HC licence (essential)
- Current manual drivers' licence
- Current White Card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical check
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol testing on site
- Proficiency with smart phones and tablets
What's in it for me?
- Opportunity to build and continue your career working in the infrastructure sector
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Lots of overtime on offer
- Great pay rate
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY now or call Schell on 07 3343 6777 for a discussion.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!