Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our Client, a focused, innovative road surfacing company specializing in Bitumen and Asphalts. With facilities around Australia, and a well-equipped NATA accredited laboratory capable of an extensive range of bitumen, bitumen emulsion and asphalt testing they are currently looking to add an experienced plant operator to join their team.
- Perform general hand, laboring duties
- General Forklift duties
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Training opportunities in Fixed Plant Operations
- Undertake daily housekeeping tasks
- Load/Unload Trucks
- Fixed plant operations or relevant Certificate III highly regarded
- Enthusiastic and adaptable with a strong work ethic
- Current Forklift Licence
- Ability to lift up to 20kg
- Flexibility regarding shift work
- General understanding of Computer systems
- Bitumen handling training an advantage
What's on offer:
- Long term position
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Well above award rate
- Strong safety focus
- Upskilling to Fixed Plant operations
- Free onsite parking
How to Apply:
If you have worked in the Asphalt or Road Surfacing industry and looking to secure this career building opportunity Apply Now!