Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client has been heavily involved in the Water Treatment industry and have been supplying, installing, servicing and maintaining pumping, pool and water treatment equipment for many years. As a locally owned and operated business, they have the capabilities and expertise to provide their customers with purpose engineered solutions and results.
What's the role?
- Install, commission and repair water treatment and sewage treatment plants
- Maintain and service oil / water separators, water treatment and sewage treatment plants
- Install, repair and maintain water softeners and filtration equipment
- Complete service reports - written and electronically
- Have initiative, the ability work independently and within a team
- Communicate effectively and have strong attention to detail
- Adhere to strict safety standards, follow corporate work procedures and policies
- Work away from home as required on occasion
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Must be Trade qualified
- Previous supervisory experience
- Current Plumber and drainer license
- Supply of own tools
- Qld Construction Industry Card (White Card)
What's in it for me?
- Work with a professional and diverse team to deliver complete projects
- Local respected family owned and operated business for over 45 years
- Annual staff and family events
- Staff discounts across the Dowdens Group
- Lifestyle program
- Corporate Health Insurance discounts
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. If you would like to chat further about the role contact Rebecca on 0435 835 727