Our client is a well respected Australian organisation who provides dedicated facilities maintenance services to both government and commercial sectors in NSW and Victoria.
Employing over 200 trade qualified staff, the opportunity currently exists for experienced Plumbing Construction Supervisors to join their busy operations.
Experienced supervisors are currently needed to lead the passionate team across Sydney operations.
This role is suited to someone who has approximately 4-5 years of post-trade experience in the areas of plumbing, drainage, gas and roof plumbing in both the commercial and industrial sectors.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervising and mentoring current teams
- Building relationships with clients
- Confidently reading drawings/plans
- Scheduling jobs
- Measure up materials and coordinate jobs
- Highly competitive salary
- Company car and uniforms
- Work for a reputable Australian organisation
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW or call us on (02) 9199 4888 for a confidential discussion.