Fuse Recruitment are partnered with one of South Australia's leading civil infrastructure companies who are experts in delivering earthworks, roads, bridges, subdivisions, underground services and all other civil infrastructure.
Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Poly Welder to work with our client at the new Angle Vale Super School!!
Successful candidate must have:
- Current drivers license
- Previous 2 years experience in Poly Welding
- Certificate in Butt Welding Polyethylene Plastic Pipelines
- Certificate in Electrofusion
- Able to pass drug and alcohol test
- White Card
- Excellent communication skills, reliable, punctual
- Proactive attitude and take pride in their work
- Understanding of all WHS practices
- Ongoing work for the successful applicant
- Quality client
- High pay rate with allowances
- Exciting new project
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
For further information about the role, please contact Rebecca from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.