Who will you be working with?
Our client is an industry leader in delivering high voltage infrastructure projects. Their company values are teamwork, integrity, innovation, and sustainability. They value and reward their loyal and dedicated workforce.
What are the benefits?
- Mon-Fri (start and finish times negotiable)
- Immediate start
- Minimum base rate of $456.06 per day (3% increase on 01/03/2022) + super
- 6-month initial contract with possible extension
What will you be doing?
In this position, you will provide administrative, coordination and documentation support to the Project Development Manager and the wider pre-contracts team, focussing on bid and tender responses.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Coordinate internal teams, individuals, and subject matter experts to acquire the necessary information to formulate a tender response as well as proactively prepare a high volume of responses of exceptional quality and accuracy in a timely manner, create documents, and collate information for review by the pre-contracts team
- Organise and minute internal and external stakeholder meetings to support the preparation and delivery of tenders and bids
- Scope, prepare and track action lists for RFT's (Request for Tenders) and other time critical pre-contracts functions
- Prepare RFQ's (requests for quote) for suppliers and subcontractors during the pre-contracts process as well as prepare excel worksheets with raw estimating data to support the estimating and pre-contracts teams.
- Ensure effective administrative processes are diligently managed, including file management for effective handover of awarded contracts.
- Collaborate effectively managing information and confidentiality requirements across Energy Queensland Limited in accordance with applicable ring-fencing parameters while complying with all relevant legislation, policies, procedures, and practices
What do you need?
- Demonstrated sound level of skills and knowledge supporting tender and pre-contracts teams
- Well-developed written and interpersonal communication skills to develop good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, satisfy customer needs, and resolve basic customer complaints
- Demonstrated ability in organisation, planning and time management, with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances, manage multiple priorities from multiple managers to meet deadlines and time commitments, and a high level of commitment to detail and confidentiality.
- Knowledge and proficiency in moderately complex systems, applications, and office technology including the ability to produce quality documentation and support administrative processes
- Ability to work in a team environment, contributing as a member of any number of different teams, provide guidance to others as required, along with the ability to work autonomously as a highly self-motivated individual
- Understanding of policies, procedures, and work methods, with a good appreciation of the company's products, services, customers, and operations
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Fuse never presents candidates to clients without first consulting them.
For further information or if you have any questions, please contact Schell on 07 3343 6777.
At Fuse, we specialise in Infrastructure and Utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you ae looking for a new opportunity, I would love to hear form you!
If you know of someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!