Our client is a world leading product development and manufacturing firm. Currently, they require a Precision Toolmaker to join the manufacturing team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing high precision machining activities, estimating job requirements, liaising with stakeholders and contributing to continuous improvement activities.
- Machine high precision micro featured metal and polymer parts, to time and quality expectations, including steel inserts for injection moulding dies as well machining prototypes out of plastic, aluminium and steel for design development work
- Management of the of the workshop including planning, customer communication, maintenance and continuous improvement
- Maintaining a safe environment in the Workshop and reporting on Workshop performance
- Inventory management
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Three to five years' experience in high precision vertical machining
- Experience effectively communicating to customers
- Planning and time management skills
- A strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Minute attention to detail including part setup, flatness and experience working to tolerances of a minimum of 10 microns
- Ability to both create and interpret technical drawings, operating and maintenance instructions
- Experience production planning within a fast paced and high-quality environment
- Familiarity with G-Code, Makino operating system and Unigraphics preferred
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811.