Fuse Recruitment has partnered with a leading product development firm that specialises in a variety of different technologies - Software, energy, defence, consumer products, and medical device D&D.
A strong and expanding project pipeline has caused the need for a Principal Electronics Engineer to join their talented multi-disciplinary engineering group. The Principal Electronics Engineer will provide exceptional technical solutions to achieve product realisation, along with excelling at client consultation and general client management.
The Principal Electronics Engineer will come with at least 15 years of professional experience in electronics engineering, along with proven experience working in medical device design and development environment. Proven commercial experience with class II or II medical devices, and preferable IEC 60601 will be highly advantageous.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- At least 15 years experience within electronics or related engineering discipline
- Proven experience in a medical device design and development environment - A commercial medical device environment
- High level of confidence to provide technical leadership to projects - Develop specifications, designs, and architecture to projects, be the electronics engineering SME
- Strong experience working on multiple PD projects concurrently
- Strong experience with being in a client-facing role - Consulting to clients, reporting project milestones and timelines - Be the technical interface
- Strong familiarity with using Altium Designer (Concord Pro highly advantageous)
Strong experience with preparing verification reports, and other engineering documents - Design documents and plans
- Excellent problem-solving skills to resolve complex product development issues
- Experience with training, mentoring and leading a team of engineers
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Team player and confident consulting skills
This is outstanding opportunity for a highly experienced electronics engineer to step into a Principal role within a leading technology firm on the rise.
For a confidential discussion please call Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 193 170.