Our client is an expert in the field of designing and producing high quality beverage caps and closures to compliment the products of their customers.
Based in their state of the art facility, opportunities currently exist for a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate who is looking to take the next step in growing their career with such a passionate and respected organisation.
As a Printing Technician, it will be your role and responsibility to set up jobs on printing lines including screen printing and embossing, performing quality checks and trouble-shooting machinery whilst ensuring and maintaining the highest standards of qualities in your product.
This role is not for the faint hearted, therefore you must meet strict criteria to be considered.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to work full time hours on day shift
- Be able to undertake drug & alcohol testing and medical as required
- Display a proven strong work ethic
- Have previous experience in a FMGC environment
To be considered, you MUST:
- Have a good understanding of various printing methods including Off-set, coating/lacquering processes on aluminium
- Have knowledge of flat printing process is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in similar industry (Printing Industry, Packaging Industry, High speed Manufacturing Industry), or 3 years' experience and qualified printer
- Good understanding of various printing methods including screen printing and embossing
- Experience with continuous improvement of production machines
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good eye for colour / colour matching
- Multi-tasking ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An understanding of and adherence to Safety, Environmental and Quality management system procedures and instructions
The successful candidate WILL be offered the following:
- Training and support within in a state of the art facility
- An on-going position upon successful completion of your initial training
- An opportunity to work with a global industry leader
- Potential to grow and enhance your career
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format along with a minimum of 2 current professional referees.
For further information about the role, please contact Kerri from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.
Our client is passionate about, and committed to providing equal employment opportunities, and values the diversity of their employees.
Fuse actively encourages applicants from all backgrounds.