Working exclusively alongside our client in Richlands, Fuse Recruitment has been tasked with finding a Process Development Engineer. Our client is involved in the medical device industry and specialise in providing accurate diagnostic tools to improve human health.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Immediately available
- Be part of a growing organisation
- Opportunity to join an industry leader
- Opportunity to work with modern diagnostic technology
- Manufacture products that will make a difference!
Reporting to the Process Development and Production Engineering Manager, the Process Development Engineer will be responsible for:
- Creating, developing, validating, and implementing reliable manufacturing processes
- Providing process support to resolves production process issues
- Maintaining communication with suppliers, contractors, external clients, and internal stakeholders
- Writing and maintaining DMR/DHF technical documentation to ensure manufacturing processes run in accordance with company's QMS
- Identifying, analysing, and implementing process improvements to reduce cost and improve efficiency
- Perform verification and validation activities including test method validation, PFMEAs, process validation (IQ/OQ/PQ) for medical devices within the manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical or Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in process development/production engineering within a regulated environment (medical/automotive/defence)
- Experience creating documentation, risk analysis and validation activities
- Certified IPC specialist in IPC-A-600 or IPC-A-610 (current or expired) - desirable but not essential
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow, Green or Black Belt Qualifications - desirable but not essential
- Excellent written English and documentation skills
How to Apply
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!