Our client, a world-wide market leader located in the Northern suburbs, are manufacturers of innovative flexible packaging solutions.
We are currently seeking applications from dedicated process operators to join the team on a full-time basis!
About the role:
Reporting to the Production Manager and Team Leader, you will be responsible for the operation of various production equipment throughout the facility, ensuring all products are made and packed in an efficient and timely manner and meet quality, food safety, hygiene and production schedule requirements.
To be successful you must have:
- Previous experience in packaging or plastics industry (desirable)
- Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- High attention to detail & results focussed
- An interest in working with technical equipment and learning new skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Physical fitness and the ability to lift 8 - 20kgs
- Knowledge of WHS, GMP and Food Safety
- The ability to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test
- Passion and the ability to stand out from the crowd!
How to apply:
If you feel you have the qualities and skills suitable for this role, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, contact Kerri on 08 8104 0747 during business hours.