Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our client is high-quality pet food manufacturer, and has been built on the basis of Science and Evolution, their mission is to provide a nutritionally balanced raw food diet for cats and dogs.
- Opportunity to be an Integral part of a progressive and growing business
- Well-established work systems & procedures
- Full-time role working 1:30pm to 9:30pm Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to become a permanent role for the right person
Based in Lawnton, we have the opportunity for a professional, reliable, capable and friendly Process Quality Officer with relevant experience within food production.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager you will provide all-round Product Safety Program implementation duties including:
- Sample testing
- Calibration checks for thermometers, scales, etc
- Driving quality standards through the production team
- Handling non-conformance reports, customer complaints and associated investigations
- In-process inspections, batch monitoring, and other quality control requirements
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within food production
- Ability to use Word, Excel and system software to effectively manage records and processes
- Proven time management skills with a highly organised approach
- Analytical ability, problem solving skills and professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to carry out instructions, as directed
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to use common sense and initiative
- Enthusiasm, commitment and loyalty
- Positive, friendly and outcome focused
- MUST BE AVAILABLE: To work shifts 1:30pm to 9:30pm Monday to Friday
- NOTE: Occasional Saturday morning shifts may be required - Staff currently working 1 Saturday per month (Paid double time)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Chelsey Elfverson at Fuse Recruitment on (07) 3343 6777.