Who is our Client
Our client is 100% owned by Queenslanders. As a Government Owned Corporation, they deliver electricity across Queensland through their 'poles and wires' businesses and retail electricity to customers throughout South East and regional Queensland. The Group formed in mid-2016 and energises Queensland communities from Tweed River to Torres Strait and from Brisbane across to Birdsville.
What exactly is this role doing?
The Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Procurement Admin Officer is responsible for undertaking administrative tasks under the direction and guidance of an ICT Procurement Officer for the procurement and delivery of ICT purchases for our Client and their clients. This will include but is not limited to, purchasing of ICT products and associated services e.g. carriage services, asset management, account reconciliations, the disposal of end of life ICT equipment and any other procurement duties as directed by the Principal Data Networks and Cyber Security Operations. The incumbents are to provide an efficient and timely customer service to clients in actioning procurement service requests and other ICT procurement functions.
· Undertake procurement of ICT products and services for either hardware, software and/or telecommunications services as required within defined guidelines and in accordance with our Clients and State Purchasing Policies.
· Process customer procurement requests from the IT Service Management tool provided.
· Obtain quotations from our Clients ICT preferred suppliers for clients
· Requested hardware, software and/or telecommunications services in accordance with our Clients Procurement Guidelines.
· Record, monitor and dispose of ICT assets in accordance with our Clients and their client's policy requirements.
· Perform as directed account reconciliation of invoices for ICT Hardware and Software to ensure suppliers are paid within agreed terms and conditions.
· Contribute to team objectives and defined key performance indicators by meeting all service level agreement requirements.
· Answer client queries and keep clients informed on the progress on their services.
· Undertake daily housekeeping administrative activities such as Credit Card reconciliation, open purchase order reports amongst others.
· Perform other duties as directed from time to time by Principal Data Networks & Cyber sec Ops.
What do you need to be successful?
· Demonstrated knowledge and application of the
· MS Office Suite especially Outlook email, Excel spreadsheet. MS word. (Basic level) Experience using Remedy Service Management Tool and Jasper would be advantageous but not mandatory.
Once made familiar with tools and processes, the position operates under limited direction and within defined guidelines and procedures. The successful candidate is expected to determine the priorities and operate the process to achieve desired customer service outcomes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing user requests from the IT Service Management tool (Remedy) in the procurement of ICT products and services and day-to-day business interaction with vendors and clients. This interaction includes discussing issues such as price, warranty repairs, fault and support issues.
Professional Customer Service in dealing with queries from customers and Service Desk
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.