Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client has been proudly manufacturing aluminium products for over 55 years, dedicated to innovation and continuing to service the industry on a national scale, and are looking to expand the team further by appointing an experienced Procurement Manager.
Your role will involve developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective, controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs, and administration of freight forwarding movements including customs clearance, transport, shipping including coding and allocating invoices for approval and payment.
What is in it for you:
- A generous remuneration package based on your qualifications and experience
- The opportunity to work in a diverse role with genuine growth and career development opportunities
- Access to employee programs such as our EAP, and other benefits.
- Young senior management team who enjoys challenging the status quo
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Sourcing, negotiating with and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs, including preparing reports.
- Creation and maintenance of purchasing information records/agreements
- Vendor rationalisation, maintenance and management of agreements
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Experience using supply chain management software Office 360 Navision Dynamics.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Procurement qualifications or considerable experience in a similar role, including experience in negotiating contracts with overseas suppliers.
- Detail focused - must have exceptional attention to detail
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW or call Sarah on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!