Our client is a publicly listed Insurance business with a large number of varied insurance operations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. As a result of their continued expansion, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Procurement Manager across the Group operations. Reporting to the Executive Team, the role will review and analyse global procurement opportunities across the organisation and set a strategy and structure that will drive costs efficiency, mitigate risks and increase value to shareholders.
Key accountabilities include:
- lead the global procurement function, including development and implementation of strategic and operational sourcing, procurement, contracting and supply management strategies, and operational processes to ensure the organisation achieves the best value from vendors;
- provide highly effective vendor relationship management;
- implement and manage a vendor performance mgt model & monitor/manage across the life cycle of the vendor relationship;
- key categories include (but are not limited to): Corporate Services, Property, IT, Maintenance, Marketing and other Support Services
- collaborate with key internal stakeholder groups during risk related incidents affecting key vendors and assist the business to remediate risks identified during risk assessments;
- advise and influence business unit Executives and other operational leaders on the development and implementation of wider Third-Party Management initiatives that may impact their businesses.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- tertiary qualifications in business, commerce, finance, IT or related discipline;
- proven success in a senior vendor management and procurement role;
- accountability for a Vendor Relationship function in a large-sized organisation (with a global reach and diverse operations) with end-to-end responsibility;
- A strong level of business acumen and commerciality
- proven record of effectively leading and managing multiple concurrent vendor relationships;
- strong experience of practical and pragmatic governance and risk management;
- excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- thought leadership and strategic thinking capabilities within a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- The opportunity to drive real value across a global business
- Highly rewarding opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial business
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Cameron Watson at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 276 012 or apply now!