Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the water treatment industry, the requirement exists for an experienced Procurement Officer to join their team.
What's in it for you?
- Short-term contract with potential for ongoing opportunity
- Early September start!
- Competitive remuneration
- Located near the Brisbane airport!
- Great organisational culture
What will you be doing?
- Administrative tasks as required
- Implementing and maintaining sourcing strategies
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and implement cost savings where possible
- Internal and external communication
What do you need to be successful?
- Demonstrated procurement experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven ability to build positive working relationships
- Excellent communication verbally and in-writing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!" or call Sam Standfast on (07) 3343 6777 for more information.