My client is a rapidly growing global organisation in the consumer retail design with experience in consumer retail products to join their business in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to form a pivotal function of a global award winning company and be responsible for the delivery of complex products from cross-functional teams and drive the delivery of the road map.
About the role:
You will be responsible for planning, prioritising, tracking and reporting on the product at different development stages and ensure effective project management of new product development from initial concept stage through to manufacturing and post-sale support. You will be the main point of contact with the internal design teams and design studios worldwide.
- Experience in product development process (from concept stage to manufacturing)
- Strong project management skills including Agile development methodologies
- Technical background in consumer electronics with design experience preferred
- Work cross functionally and influence teams both in Australia and off-shore
- Be an independent individual and able to adapt quickly
- Work on multiple projects at any given time.
What you need:
- Must hold a minimum of 4 years' experience in product management/project management in a consumer product development environment (this is mandatory!)
- Bachelors of Science / Engineering or Arts. Project Management qualification would be highly regarded.
- Experience working with consumer retail products is required and also knowledge of industrial design and tooling.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading global consumer retail company and join them on their exciting journey!
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now. For questions please call Louise at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811.