Product Manager (Consumer Electronics)
My client is a rapidly growing global organisation in the consumer retail design space. Due to their continued success they are looking for an experienced Product Manager from the consumer electronics industry to join their business in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to form a pivotal function of a global award winning company and be responsible for the delivery of complex products from cross-functional teams and drive the delivery of the road map.
About the role:
You will be responsible for planning, prioritising, tracking and reporting on the product at different development stages and ensure effective project management of new product development from initial concept stage through to manufacturing. You will be the main point of contact with the internal design teams and design studios worldwide.
- Experience in product development process (from concept stage to manufacturing)
- Strong project management skills including Agile development methodologies
- Work cross functionally and influence teams both in Australia and off-shore
- Be an independent individual and able to adapt quickly
- Work on multiple projects at any given time.
What you need:
- Must hold a minimum of 4 years' experience in project/product management in consumer product development environment (this is mandatory!)
- Bachelors of Science / Engineering or Arts. Project Management qualification would be highly regarded.
- Experience with consumer electronic products is also a must have!
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading global consumer retail company and join them on their exciting journey!
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now.