- Employer of choice
- Permanent 3 day part time role
- Excellent salary
- Work at head office with a supportive team
About the company
Our client is a leader in their field currently working with a number of major food and beverage manufacturing companies offering innovative solutions.
Based in the west of Sydney they have state of the art facilities with a dedicated, passionate technical team
The role will see you ensure an up to date library of the product range with required technical details, ensuring it is relevant to customers and market trends.
Working closely with marketing / R&D / Account Managers you will assist with innovative ingredient solutions. These ingredients cover a broad range of food and beverage products
This is a 3 day a week job share.
- Own and update the product library with all required technical information
- Sensory analysis and evaluation
- Suggest product selection for client briefs
- Support marketing with promotional information
- Keep across worldwide market trends
- Communicate across the business with regard to library updates
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified preferably in food technology
- Background in food / beverage product development
- Flair in category management or marketing an advantage
- Strong communication skills and able to influence others
- Must be only looking for a part time role
If this if of interest please apply now. Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 170 448.