My client is a rapidly growing global organisation in the consumer retail products industry. Currently, they require a Product Support Operations Manager to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
About the role:
You will be responsible for assisting the Product Support Team in management of product development back-end operational processes. This will involve optimizing product support operational processes, responding to requests for data and information, leading problem solving activities in the product support team and internal stakeholder management.
- Monitor current functions and implement new processes to optimize function of the department, and ensure processes are reacting to changing business needs
- Manage internal stakeholders to drive internal improvement projects, engaging cross-functional teams
- Lead the Product Support Team in problem solving activities, providing leadership and guidance
- General administration tasks as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable experience working within a product development team, with a sound understanding of the product development process
- Commercial acumen, with the ability to implement new processes and manage stakeholders
- Decisive with leadership skills
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading global consumer retail company and join them on an exciting journey!
If this if of interest, please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Andrea Donnelly on 0466 887 706.