We are seeking experienced night shift operators who prefer the late working hours.
Our client is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical organisation that specialises in formulation, packaging and finished product manufacturing for the healthcare industry. Currently, they require two experienced production operators to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This is a high energy role that requires candidates to be hands on and flexible. Duties will include labelling of sachets and other pharmaceutical products, in process quality checks, ensuring equipment and facility is kept clean, and work closely with fellow production, warehouse, and QA staff.
The standard working hours for this role are 9:30PM - 7:30AM, Monday - Thursday.
For the successful candidate there are plenty of opportunities for growth and development following outstanding, solid performance. Also, our client provides appropriate training and opportunities for upskilling!
Duties involve but are not limited to:
- Labelling and packaging sachets and other healthcare products
- Operating manufacturing equipment
- In-process quality control checks of products
- Facility and equipment cleaning
- Adhering to relevant manufacturing standards (HACCP, GMP, TGA)
- Filling out appropriate quality control paperwork
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A high level of attention to detail with a strong work ethic
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment such as food, medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Candidates with proven experience with manufacturing tablets, capsules, topical, inhalation, injectable products will be highly regarded
- Proven experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment involving sterile manufacturing
- Experienced in manual handling or assembly with a high level of dexterity
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Fantastic ability to work within a team environment
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Matthew Downes at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0403 202 811.