Our client is a well-established manufacturer of finished pharmaceutical products. Currently, they require suitably experienced production operators to join their growing team. This role will involve operating a variety of manufacturing equipment to produce products such as creams, injectables, tablets and capsules, whist adhering to strict TGA and GMP requirements.
The Successful Candidate/s will also carry out in-process quality control checks, along with conducting tooling and machine changeovers when required. Candidates with strong equipment trouble-shooting abilities and high mechanical aptitudes will be highly regarded along with general machine operator and maintenance experience.
Duties will be:
- Operation and troubleshooting of formulation and packaging lines
- Conducting machine and tool changeovers for different production requirements
- In-process quality control checks and QC reporting
- Maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Cleaning equipment and maintaining clean, safe and OH&S compliant work environment
To be considered for this role;
- Experienced in production operations
- Understanding of TGA and GMP requirements
- Strong ability to trouble-shooting production machines
- tertiary qualification in Science or related is preferred,
- Experience in Grade A cleanroom environments will be highly regarded.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Esteban Calvo on 0435 835 727 or Jaquline Farag on 0411 832 205.