Our client is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical organisation that specialises in formulation and finished product manufacturing for the health care industry.
Currently, they require a Production Associate - Packaging and Labelling person to join their business on a permanent basis. This role will require the Successful Candidate to undertake labelling activities of finished products, ensuring compliance requirements are met and in-process QC checks are being constantly carried out.
This is a manual-type role where the Incumbent will be required to have excellent attention to detail and have great dexterity to carry out the duties.
Working hours will involve normal business start and finish times, and for the right candidate, part-time work is also available.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Bachelor of Science or related
- Experience in a similar role, within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Candidate from a QA background in pharma highly regarded
- Excellent dexterity | Nimble with fingers
- Proven experience in a GMP and TGA environment
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV in Word Format. (No PDF Documents please)
Questions can be directed to Tina Vo at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0478 191 193.