Australian owned manufacturer of commercial playground equipment and play space. This rapidly expanding company has an immediate requirement for a Production Coordinator.
- Processes quotes, orders, payments, and invoices
- Stock control and inventory management
- Maintaining scheduling reports
- Liaising with our internal warehouse team
- Administration experience
- Computer proficient
- Strong communication skills
- Confident in building positive working relationships
- Forklift License highly regarded
- A pre-medical assessment may be required for this role
What's in it for you
- Great salary!
- Training and ongoing support
- Great work life balance
- Become part of a leading equipment manufacturer
- Take an active role in the growth of the company
- Free onsite parking
- A mature attitude and logical and methodical approach to your work
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! Alternatively contact Shaun on either 0411 805 940 or email@example.com for a chat with about said role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!