Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities and Insurance industries throughout Australia. We have an exciting new requirement from one of our clients for a Assembly Production Engineering Team Lead.
Our client is a industry leading Australian-based Health Technology company that develops and manufactures rapid and accurate digital diagnostics for medical practitioners and consumers
- Work locally in Southern Brisbane
- Work with a supportive culture
- Be part of a growing organisation
- Be part of a high performing team
- State of the art facility!
- Permanent, full-time position
- Immediate start
We are looking for a Assembly Production Engineering Team Lead manufacturing experience in a regulated industry. In this position you will oversee an Assembly Production Engineering team to ensure KPI's are met in accordance with company deadlines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, manage and oversee daily production activities
- Review technical documentation
- Provide training and development to your team
- Prepare, schedule and coordinate project related activities
- Investigate problems and implement solutions
- Perform verification and validation activities
- Identification of continuous improvement and cost reduction opportunities
- Communication with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Regulated manufacturing experience (ideally medical device, pharmaceutical, chemical or aerospace)
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering field
- Experience managing other engineers
- Process development, verification and validation experience
- Project Management experience ideal
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Postgraduate Degree desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply?
If you are interested APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion about the role call Sam at Fuse Recruitment on 07 3343 6777.