Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Proudly 100% Australian owned and operated, our client a competitive supplier of custom-made timber products and crate technologies. We are looking to secure 6 staff to uplift production capabilities in all areas opening an afternoon shift team to further support the business reach new goals post Covid.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Base starting rate $24.80/hr with quick succession increase up to $27.40/hr
- Working with a driven production team
- Company dedicated to staff satisfaction & development
- Solid and stable workload offered
- Overtime and afternoon shift available after training
- The opportunity to really take ownership of the role
- Career advancement
- Team Toolbox BBQ monthly
- Physically fit and keen to push production outcomes
- Forklift License an advantage
- Able to undertake repetitive lifting
- Use of air pressure tools and equipment
- Career progression to machine operator
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment a real advantage
- Common sense approach to daily activites
- Housekeeping and taking pride in your workplace
- Safe work practices
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this solid and stable opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or call Pamela on 07 3343 6777.