Our client is a growing Australian owned Construction Materials Manufacturing business who provide specialized 'Solution Based' products and services to industry. Our client achieves a full service from concept design, to prototyping to full scale mass production including process development for building methods and application.
We are seeking an experienced Production Manager to join their team on a Full-Time basis. The successful candidate must be able to lead by example and lead the production team to meet production deadlines in a timely manner. A positive "can do" attitude is required to keep up with the fast-paced nature of the business.
- Permanent Full-Time Opportunity
- Competitive Salary Package
- Growing Australian Business
- Opportunity to grow with the business
- South Eastern Suburbs Location
- On-Site Parking
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a full time Production Manager
- Profound knowledge in more than one of the following: 3 axis and 5 axis CNC Routing Machines, Fast Wire Cutting Machines, Automatic Spray Line equipment, Injection Moulding machines/dies and tooling, High Output, - Low Pressure PU metering machines including but not limited to operation, maintenance, and upgrades of these machines
- Must have extensive experience in implementation and utilization of both ERP systems as well as Barcoding systems and equipment
- Must be able to co-ordinate inwards/outwards goods, maintain all inventory stock levels and preform stock take utilizing teams and ERP systems available
- Ensure the upmost Quality Assurance of manufactured goods
- Maintain and ensure production area is compliant with OH&S requirements
- Ability to enforce safe operating procedures and regular maintenance of machinery by operators
- Must be competent in sourcing suppliers of raw materials, maintain supplier and customer relationships ensure supplier pricing remains competitive and ensure materials sourced are of the upmost quality
- Be competent in sourcing of, negotiating of and commissioning of new machinery including learning operating procedure, implementing operating procedure and training of production staff on both existing machinery and new machinery ensuring cross training within the team
- Ensure that all production and performance targets are met (KPI's)
- Ability to implement continuous improvement strategies
- Ability to forecast trends and schedule production accordingly
- Lead and manage production team of approximately 10+ operators
- Identify inefficiencies; improve process and procedure accordingly while maintaining the business' best interests from a financial, safety and long-term industry presence perspective
- Ensure a clean, safe and enjoyable working environment is maintained at all times while maintaining a strong effective relationship with the production team and all other teams and management
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now. Questions can be directed to Matt Christensen at Fuse Recruitment on 03 9981 5900.