- Opportunity to add your mark
- Well known Australian manufacturer
- Fantastic team culture
Your new company:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturing business based in Adelaide. This role will allow you to apply your key operational leadership experience to achieve delivery with agreed customer and stakeholder requirements.
Your new role:
As Production Manager, this hands-on role will include the maintenance of machines, ensuring quality products are manufactured, and a demonstrated capacity to drive continuous improvement and manage change.
What you will need to succeed:
- Practical experience working in a similar Production Management role within engineering or automation manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work within a small team and build strong relationships
- Mechanical degree is highly desirable
- Skilled in CAD + quality management
- Engaging, coaching and developing site team members
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
What you'll get in return:
- A full-time, permanent position
- Long-standing career opportunity with definite room for growth
- Excellent salary and benefits
- An opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business
- Friendly and supportive team culture
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion please contact Adam Penny at Fuse Recruitment on 0418 921 955 or apply to the role directly.