Our client is a busy food manufacturer located in Richmond. They have a number of recognisable food brands in the Australian foodservice industry. Due to continued growth, they require the skills of an experienced Production Manager to join their company of a full-time permanent basis.
The Production Manager will be responsible for all daily manufacturing operations, which will encompass directing and controlling production capacity, planning, staffing requirements, whilst at the same time considering waste reduction, cost effectiveness and safe OH&S practices.
The Successful candidate will possess:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar production supervisor or management role within a food FMCG environment
- Strong understanding of HACCP and GMP principals
- Strong knowledge of workplace safety / OH&S / Safe working attitude
- Proven experience with data analysis and report writing
- Excellent leadership skills - Ability to supervise, motivate and develop direct reports
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - Ability build rapport and develop relationships
- Strong communication skills - Both written and verbal
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for production activities - Planning and balancing production output and labour resources
- Ensure that all manufacturing operations are being carried out in a high standard, meeting all quality and safety requirements
- Initiate continuous improvement activities and project innovations to constantly improve the overall manufacturing operation
- Provide support to Production Operators and other direct reports - Manage and supervise, performance manage, train and champion OH&S practices
If this sounds like you, then hit the apply button now!
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 193 170!
Please apply with your cover letter and resume in WORD format.