Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities, and Insurance industries throughout Australia.
Our client is a manufacturer that is highly experienced across product development, production and quality, as well as sales and marketing.
- Work with and lead a fun, supportive and high-performing team
- Parking available on site
- Take ownership of your role
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration package
Reporting directly to the COO and Operations Manager, this role is responsible for the effective management, coordination, quality, and training of the production team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and direct production activities while coaching and supporting team members to maximise the utilisation of resources.
- Manage internal communications with relevant departments as required
- Prepare data and reports as required
- Ensure manufacture of product within safety, quality, internal and external standards
- Continually develop the team to drive performance and engagement
- Optimise productivity through the ongoing review of process and procedures
- Drive continuous improvement, waste and cost reduction initiatives
- Ensure the highest standard of hygiene at all times and maintain audit readiness for all site quality systems related to food safety
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within an FMCG environment
- Proven record to drive efficiencies and continuous improvements
- Strong leadership and management capabilities
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of databases and the Microsoft suite
How to apply?
If you are interested APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Sam at Fuse Recruitment on 0412 638 890
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role