Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Working exclusively alongside our client in Sydney, Fuse Recruitment has been tasked with finding an experienced Production Manager. Our client is highly experienced at manufacturing clinical trial products.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Immediately available
- Be part of a growing organisation
- Excellent remuneration package
- Take ownership of your role
- Manufacture products that will make a difference!
Reporting to the General Manager, the Production Manager will be responsible for:
- Manufacturing all products according to established procedures and marketing authorisations
- Ensuring strict implementation of production operations, validations and training of production staff
- Scheduling production to ensure products are produced, stored and dispatched in accordance with approved documentation and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring production records are evaluated and signed by an authorised representative prior to being sent to quality department
- Write, review and implement work instructions for production staff
- Ensuring the manufacturing facility and equipment is maintained and calibrated and that area validations are completed, along with re-validation requirements monitored and completed
- Training, management and mentorship of staff as required
- Liaise with relevant internal departments
- Deviations, changes and risk assessments are completed and approved
- Completion of projects and additional duties as required
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Relevant tertiary degree in chemical, pharmaceutical or biological sciences
- Demonstrated experience in a sterile manufacturing environment
- Strong TGA and GMP knowledge
- Proven management of a GMP facility
- Broad knowledge of the production operations including production of non-sterile and sterile product, training, validation and maintenance, dispatch, and inventory management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion, please contact Sam on either 0412 638 890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!