We are pleased to be representing an established local manufacturer of equipment and machinery. Our client is currently experiencing continued growth and seeking an experienced Production Supervisor for their workshop in Brisbane's southern suburbs.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will oversee production scheduling and operations of multiple departments within the organisation.
Requirements of the role include:
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Project Management
- Production of machinery with multiple small components
- Trouble shooting and change management
- Report writing
- Ensuring production deadlines
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following key criteria:
- Proven management success
- Trade Qualification in Engineering
- Strong computer skills
- Experienced user of production scheduling software
- Experienced in building and motivating teams
- Lean Manufacturing exposure will be highly regarded
- Local Brisbane company with an international footprint
- Significant opportunity to progress professionally
- Build a career with a Strong team
This role is a permanent fulltime positon and an opportunity to join an established Australian company.
For further information on the role please call Sam Standfast on (07) 3343 6777.
Click the 'apply' button to submit your resume.