Our client is an Australian company that specialise in automotive accessories. They design and manufacture a range of products within the automotive industry, and are located in the Southern suburbs of Brisbane. They have an experienced team and are currently looking for a strong leader to 'steer the ship' get the job done.
What's On Offer
- Permanent full-time position!
- Opportunity to make your mark on this rapidly expanding organisation
- Attractive salary package
- On-site parking
An urgent requirement currently exists for a Production Manager to play an integral role in challenging projects. This role will be required to manage the engineering and manufacturing of specialised projects.
- Engage staff members from multiple teams and drive them towards achieving company targets
- Manage production quality
- Manage local workforce and coordinate international suppliers
- Identifying and implementing LEAN process improvements
- Planning and scheduling tasks in order to meet production deadlines
- Manage costs, processes and resources to minimise cost/wastage
- Drive staff training and upskilling
- Manage the workshop to ensure organisation and efficiency
Ideal background and experience
- Extensive manufacturing experience
- Team player with 'can do' attitude
- Ability to adapt to different systems and processes
- Engineering/Trade Qualifications highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience implementing Lean Manufacturing principles
- Ability to read technical CAD drawings
- Comfortable adapting to new technology
Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV.