Our client is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical organisation that specialises in formulation and finished product manufacturing for the health care industry.
Currently, they require an experienced Production Manager - Packaging and Labelling to lead primarily and secondary labelling activities for investigational finished products. In this role, the Successful Candidate will work closely with production staff, schedulers and project managers to ensure appropriate materials, consumables, equipment and labels are available for production activities.
The Production Manager - Packaging and Labelling will lead a small team of 4 operators, ensuring that evening and overnight labelling jobs are executed in accordance with batch records and schedules.
Applicants with solid experience in sterile manufacturing will be highly regarded.
The Successful Applicant will possess:
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering or related
- Significant experience in a similar role, within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Strong experience in labelling compliance for clinical trial medicines
- Proficient skills with composing, updating, and maintaining technical documentation
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - Ability to effectively lead and sustain positive working relationships
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0478 193 170.