Our client is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical organisation that specialises in formulation and finished product manufacturing for the health care industry.
Currently, they require an experienced Production Manager to lead their sterile manufacturing operations. The Successful Candidate will responsible for the daily operational activities of the manufacturing facility - Scheduling production targets and activities, facility maintenance, rostering of staff, selection of new staff, training, and performance management.
This role belongs to the Senior Management Team, and will involve close working relationships with project managers, production schedulers, and clients.
Applicants with solid experience in sterile manufacturing will be highly regarded.
Duties involved but are not limited to:
- Oversee finished product manufacturing - Scheduling production activities, ensuring that production targets are met, ensuring that all activities are carried out in a compliant, safe manner (TGA, cGMP regulated environment)
- Preparing staff rosters - Morning and evening shifts (and weekends when required)
- Management of production staff - Ensuring that personnel are properly trained, delegating tasks to team members, performance management
- Recruitment of new production staff in response to changes in workload
- Participating in project management and client meetings
- Ensuring that equipment and facility is properly maintained, clean, and OHS compliant
- Participating in internal and external audits
- Documentation management - Master Batch Records, Labels, Specifications, validation documents and SOPs
The Successful Applicant will possess:
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering or related
- Significant experience in a similar role, within a sterile manufacturing environment
- Proficient skills with composing, updating, and maintaining technical documentation
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - Ability to effectively lead and sustain positive working relationships
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0478 193 170.