Our client is a high-tech manufacturing business located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Due to continued strong growth, they currently require several Assemblers to join their manufacturing team on an on-going casual basis. The Assemblers will carry out fine and general assembly of components and products, QC activities, and various production duties within their GMP, ISO 13485 and regulated environment.
Duties will involve (but are not limited to):
- Assembling components for sub-assemblies and finished products
- QC testing and inspection of sub-assemblies and devices
- Materials handling and general production duties
- Working to production schedule and meeting manufacturing targets
The successful candidates will possess:
- Proven experience in a similar role, working in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Solid time-management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent dexterity skills
- Posses a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills and team player attitude
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Aya Inazato at Fuse Recruitment on 0423 505 950