Fuse Recruitment has been exclusively engaged by one of our clients in Brisbane to search for General Labourers / Production Workers. Our client based in food manufacturing has a well-known national presence, and has a reputation for truly valuing their staff, providing an excellent culture and offering true opportunities for growth and development. We are a seeking a experienced and looking for Production Operators to join an industry leading ready to eat food manufacturer!
- Work locally in Brisbane's Northern Suburbs
- On call work with potential for an ongoing opportunity
- Inclusive and supportive company culture
- Day and afternoon shifts available (5am - 1pm or 1pm - 9pm)
- Training and support provided
- Monthly team BBQ's
- Free parking
About the Company
Our Client is an Australian-owned company who manufactures healthy, nutritious and quality grade ready to eat food products. Suitable candidates will need to be available to work across day OR afternoon shifts.
- Working in various areas of the factory, including assembly, production, cleaning and warehousing
- Operate machines in a Food manufacturing environment
- Weighing and packaging of cooked and raw meat products
- Troubleshooting of equipment and machinery
- Working on a fast paced production line
- Upholding strict WHS rules and regulations
- Q Fever Vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination
- Current forklift licence is desirable
- Willing to start immediately although start dates may vary
- Valid drivers licence
- Previous experiencing in the food or beverage industry
- Strong GMP or HACCP knowledge
- Must be physically capable of performing repetitive work
- Solid communication skills
- Availability to work day and afternoon shift
The role is in Brisbane's North and solely based at the companies facilities, so the ability to get to work is a must!
How to Apply:
Please hit the "Apply Now" button! For a confidential discussion about the role call Victoria at Fuse Recruitment on 3343 6777.