Fuse Recruitment has been exclusively engaged by one of our clients in Brisbane to search for General Labourers / Production Workers. Our client, based in timber pallet and crate manufacturing, has a well-known international presence, and has a reputation for truly valuing their staff, providing an excellent culture and offering true opportunities for growth and development. We are a seeking experienced general laborers, production operators, assembly works and forklift drivers to join the team ASAP!
- Work locally in Brisbane's Souther Suburbs
- Site is located within walking distance of public train station
- Full-time hours with the potential for long term opportunity
- Inclusive and supportive company culture
- Day shift (7AM-3.30PM)
- Training and support provided
- Opportunity for cross-skilling and advancement
About the Company
Our Client is an Internationally-owned company who manufactures tertiary packaging options. Their Brisbane site specialises in production timber pallets and crates of various forms and sizes.
- Working in various areas of the factory, including assembly, production, cleaning and warehousing
- Operating hand tools in a timber production environment
- Working on a fast paced production line
- Upholding OH&S regulations
- Manual labor involved, lifting up to 20kg
- Current forklift licence is advantageous
- Experience with hand tools (nail gun, bench saw, belt sanders) advantageous
- Willing to start immediately
- Reliable transport ideal, but public transport available
- Previous experiencing in handling or production using metal, timber, or pipeworks
- Must be physically capable of performing repetitive work
- Solid communication skills
- Availability to work day shift
The role is in Brisbane's South and mostly based at the companies facilities, so the ability to get to work is a must!
How to Apply:
Please hit the "Apply Now" button! For a confidential discussion about the role call Nate Cutcliffe at Fuse Recruitment on 3343 6777.