Our client is a busy chemical manufacturing business that is currently undergoing a growth period. They require an experienced Production Operator to join their team on a casual, on-going basis. The Production Operator will carry out a variety of tasks, including but not limited to - labelling and packaging products, completing quality checks, operating mechanical filling equipment and occasional storeperson duties.
Duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Labelling and packaging of a variety of containers
- Operation of mechanical filling and labelling machines
- Occasional storeperson duties such as forklift operation and palletising
- Completing relevant documentation for all products and processes
- Pick and return materials and packaging for re-packing operations
- Adhering to relevant quality regulation standards and protocols
- Following of all safety standards by wearing relevant PPE
- Safely working with chemicals (hazardous and non-hazardous)
- Keeping the manufacturing space clean, tidy and hygienic
- Working autonomously in a busy environment with minimal supervision
Essential skills and requirements:
- Strong experience in a busy GMP manufacturing environment
- Proven experience working as manufacturing operator with QC experience
- Great team player attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal + basic computer skills
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- Great attention to detail / Takes pride in quality of work
- Strong ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen
Experience working with chemicals will be highly regarded but is not necessary.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Matthew Downes at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811.