Our client is a respected ingredients manufacturer.
What's on Offer?
- State of the art facilities
- Brand new machines
- Fulltime hours on offer
Our client is looking for Production Technicians with GMP or TGA experience. Role will be based in Northern Gold Coast. Suitable candidates will need to be available to work all shifts (day, afternoon and graveyard).
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate machines in a TGA environment
- Mix, load and sterilize ingredients
- Fermentation progressing
- Ensure batch manufacturing, packaging documents, in-process and finished goods are ready for various stages of processing
- Label products
- Quality assurance & quality checking of all batch books
- Operate Freeze Dryers, Bio Reactors, mixing products, sterilizing, loading ovens etc
- Pick & pack orders
- Maintain high safety and quality standards
- Manual lifting (heavy lifting at times)
- Troubleshoot machinery and diagnostics
- Day-to-day tidying cleaning in a cGMP environment office & amenities cleaning
- Previous Science or Bio/medical qualifications is beneficial but not essential
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food manufacturing experience
- Passionate about work
- Flexible with day, afternoon and night shifts
- Strong GMP,TGA, HACCP or Microbiology knowledge
- Own reliable transport
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- Previous experience in fermentation processes
- Mechanical or electrical knowledge is beneficial
- Ability to work across day, afternoon and night shifts
How to apply
If you are interested APPLY NOW!